Friday, July 10, 2009

A Better Day

It occurred to me last night that I hadn't cried myself to sleep in almost a week.

For two months after receiving some bad family news, I pretty much cried myself to sleep every night.

And now, though I'm still kinda down, I'm realizing that when one door closes, another opens. One chapter of my life- that I wasn't ready to end- has closed on me and now I need to look forward to the door that's about to open.

Thanks everyone for your support through this tough time- for carrying me until I could stop crying and see "A Better Day."

1 comment:

Gavin Bollard said...

Glad you're feeling better.

You're right about the chapters thing. They never finish "neatly" but close off when you're not quite done.

Sometimes it's hard to move on but you've gotta do it. Give the next chapter of your life a chance to unfold.